*everything else is just mids....

Thursday, February 10, 2011

THC Presents :The Herbal Cuties : Laura Dore'












THC's own me (Maal), recently hunted down the gorgeous Laura Dore' and forced her to answer my questions... Look out for her because if you haven't already noticed her, she's clearly human art. So check out her website LauraDore.com where she has 5 different looks ( Fashion, Sweetie Cyanide, Fetish, Burlesque and Glamour), and even videos of her dancing Burlesque!!.... go look that up now (right now) ...and follow her on tweeter and facebook...

Maal: Let me start by asking how often you put men into cardiac arrest in your day to day life? Or do they just chase you around like little girls chase Justin Bieber?
Laura: [laughs] I don't even know how to answer that!

Maal: I heard you listen to hip hop, is that all you listen to...?
Laura: I listen to a little bit of everything. I like metal, punk rock, psychobilly and horrorcore rap.

Maal: Who is your favorite artist out right now?
Laura: That's hard! So many! I'm a huge Manson fan, I also love Zombie.


Maal: Do you like to go out? Or are you more of a homebody?
Laura: I'm somewhat of a recluse. I think I have borderline social anxiety.


Maal: And finally, if you could change places with any person in history who would it be?
Laura: I would love to have been able to meet Hunter Thompson. I'm somewhat obsessed with him right now.


and watch this, this is from her new calander...get it...


No comments:

Post a Comment