*everything else is just mids....

Thursday, February 03, 2011

THC Interviews Schoolboy Q!!




Schoolboy Q is a dope ass artist from Cali who's a part of the new group Black Hippy and he also just released his album Setbacks on I tunes....well none other than Maal Daye was able to rope him in from his busy life of doin mad shows right now for 5 or 6 questions with The Herbal Community.

Maal: How'd you get your name "Schoolboy Q"?
Schoolboy Q: I got my name from puncH da president from TDE, cuHz we waz talkin and sHIt and some HOw i ended up tellin Him, people call me scHoolboy and He said outta nowHEre "SCHOOLBOY Q" and i waz like dats my rap name lol........

Maal: Who is your favorite artist of all time and why so...?
Schoolboy Q: JAY-Z is da BEST OF ALL TIME, but my FAV RAPPer of all time is NAS.... i say nas cause tHe pictures He gives u tHrougH His music, sHIt is crazy......

M: How about your favorite artist of today?
SQ: My fav artist of today would Have to be RICK ROSS & KENDRICK LAMAR tHem two dudes tHe only rappers tHat inspire me rigHtnow, tHem and KANYE WEST.......

M: Who would you say you make music for?
SQ: I would make it easy and just say everybody, but tHats not tHe case i make music for people tHat just love music, and everybody dont really love music if you kinda get wHat im sayin, ALSO I DNT MAKE MUSIC FOR KIDS ADULTS ONLY.......

M: Whats next for Schoolboy Q after "Setbacks" ?.... Whats next for Black Hippy?
SQ: Well we gone see in tHe next few montHs wHats next i cant say too mucH rigHtnow but know sometHIng big is going to Happen soon trust and believe tHat.....

*bonus question* What weed are you smoking today??
SQ: I would lie and say tHe top sHIt but iono wHat tHis tHe HOmie gave it too me its iigHT tHo, it take care of tHe job......

No comments:

Post a Comment