*everything else is just mids....

Monday, August 01, 2011

I made some words...

Ok, I am actually not sure what I would like to adress exactly but I just decided to start writing and title it afterwards. Soooo...I'm not postin shit today really because wack shit is all that came out(and rumors and shit). I wanna drop a song but out of 2k hits a day, only about 10 of you have awaken your ears to the vacation that is. Althought, that's only a hobby,so I'm not mad(even tho I'm THE SHIT at it). This fuck ass spcheil is also because I will be blogging about Downtown LA for a site here in the next month or so...I'll post up a link once its all worked and in motions. But yea, if you follows my twitter then you know I talk that shit (with occasional emo shit), but that's probably a more "bigger" format for the guy to really babble swag. So...uhh...look the fuck out and tweet me or something if some non wack shit drops aand you think I should post it. I promise to recieve a notification that says I got your tweet.

-Mowlday

No comments:

Post a Comment