*everything else is just mids....

Monday, November 08, 2010

THC Presents :The Herbal Cuties :Stephy C




Welcome to The Herbal Cuties section, where I talk to hot babes ab there sexy lives lol. For our first Edition of The Herbal Cuties Section, I was able to get a few questions with Playboy model/ #tittytuesday enthusiast Mariela Henderson aka Stephy C. I followed her on twitter for a while so i could tell she was a cool chick and def perfect for the first enstallment. Try not to drool everywhere please fellas and you go follow her @NakedStephyC and make sure to go check her website StephyC.com.

Maal : Sooo, how long have you been modeling?
Stephy C : I have been modeling full time now for a little over 2 years. I love every minute of it!

M : If you weren't modeling, what would you be doin?
S C : I honestly have no idea. If Playboy hadn't have come to Purdue for a casting call, I don't know where I'd be right now! I originally wanted to be a news anchor, so maybe I would have gone down that path. My experiences definitely would have been different!

M : We are The Herbal Community so we were all kinda wondering. Do you ever Smoke weed?
S C : I definitely have...in fact, I used to a lot in High School. Now I do on occasion, if the mood and the time is right =).

M : Your twitter name is NakedStephyC , what percent of the day would you say you were naked?
S C: As much as I can be! I'd say 60-75%, depending on the day =)

M : Okay if you could trade places with anyone living or dead who would it be?
S C : Maybe the inventor of twitter or facebook. They have to be doing well right now. I'd use some of the money for various charities and some for myself, of course.

M : Lastly, do you have any celebrity crushes?
S C : Yes, Chuy from "Chelsea Lately".

#THC

No comments:

Post a Comment